Friday, December 6, 2013

How many names do you have for your dog? Be honest here. I can't even recall Max's official AKC name. I don't remember if he's Maxwell or Maximilian. But, let's start with Max and the fact that he's a chocolate lab. When he was 8 weeks old, he looked like a little chocolate bear . . . so (how many of you remember Bosco - a chocolate drink syrup much like Hershey's syrup?) he became BoscoBear - later shortened to Bosco and now shortened to Boz and sometimes affectionately Bozzie. For some reason I cannot explain, I have also called every dog I've owned Gus, despite their given names. So, Max is also Gus - very often lengthened to Gustafson. So you get my drift. How many names do you have for your dog? I was messing around with a new app, Adobe Ideas, this afternoon and caught Max - Boz - Gus napping.


No comments:

Post a Comment